Grant Support Services  JHU Research Administration Offices

The University has a number of offices that support researchers in the grant proposal process. There are three divisional offices:  Commercial and Government Program Office (CGPO)

Whiting School of Engineering has a Commercial and Government Program Office that support faculty who are interested in pursuing large-scale grants and help researchers identify projects fall outside the scope of traditional sponsored research.